Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Feminine Unfolding: An Exploration of Yoga with Angela Farmer

The Feminine Unfolding: An Exploration of Yoga with Angela Farmer

The Feminine Unfolding: An Exploration of Yoga with Angela Farmer
The Feminine Unfolding: An Exploration of Yoga with Angela Farmer
XVID | English | 640x480 | AVI | 25 fps 1290 kbps | MP3 128 kbps | 437 MB
Genre: eLearning

Description:
It is quite an amazing woman with the face of heaven ...
"... Then I got the sign. The sign - in the temple of the Sun God in the East of India. This temple depicts the beautiful female sculpture. When I saw them, I realized that all his life rejected their femininity. I wanted to be strong, like the right spirit the way. So I'm at pains to make his body perfectly correct, as this would Iyengar, but was always a flaw ... So at this church were painted beautiful women, but it was not just sexy women, they were - Dakini. Up to this point, I thought that the path of yoga - for men only. And then I suddenly realized that I could be a woman and do yoga. This understanding has given me a strong push at the subconscious level as well as in the body, and in practice, and teaching. My yoga practice began to change, I gradually stopped doing those things that hurts me. "(Angela about me ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment