Saturday, March 17, 2012

I E S Edwards - The Cambridge Ancient History 14 volume Set

I E S Edwards - The Cambridge Ancient History 14 volume Set

'I
I E S Edwards - The Cambridge Ancient History 14 volume Set
Publisher: Cambridge University Press | 2006 | 19 PDF | 1979 MB

The Cambridge ancient history.
Author: I E S Edwards; Cambridge University Press.
Publisher: Cambridge [England] ; New York, NY, USA : Cambridge University Press, 1970-
: ill., maps (some col.) ; 24 cm.
Contents: v. 1. pt. 1. Prolegomena and prehistory / edited by I.E.S. Edwards, C.J. Gadd, N.G.L. Hammond --
v. 1. pt. 2. Early history of the Middle East / edited by I.E.S. Edwards, C.J. Gadd, N.G.L. Hammond --
v. 2. pt. 1. History of the Middle East and Aegean region, c. 1800-1380 B.C. / edited by I.E.S. Edwards ... [et al.] --
v. 2. pt. 2. History of the Middle East and the Aegean region, c. 1380-1000 B.C. / edited by I.E.S. Edwards ... [et al.]
v. 3. pt. 1. The prehistory of the Balkans ; The Middle East and the Aegean world, tenth to eighth centuries B.C. / edited by John Boardman ... [et al.]

No comments:

Post a Comment